Lately, everywhere I look, there are pregnant women. I'm sure there are not any more than normal, but lately I just seem to notice them even more. We went to Target the other day and in the 15-20 minutes we were there we probably saw at least ten expectant moms. Maybe that doesn't seem like a lot, but when you want to be where they are it seems like they just jump out at you. I want to be the one people look at and wonder when I'm due or what I'm having. Hopefully some day soon...
3 comments:
I understand that longing....I'm still waiting for my prince to come, but am ready to jump on the baby train too. Makes it doubly hard when your younger sister is due with the first grandbaby in about 10 weeks!
I will be praying for you girl! It is hard to see everyone and wish it were you....
I hear you mate Mick and I have been trying for 6 mnths. But it is hard when he is away every 2 weeks on site, looking forward to the day it will happen. i totally understand. Michelle
Post a Comment